"Preventing roads from going bad and developing pot holes involves
1. Proper design of the road.
2. Constructing the road to the design and specification
3. Proper usage of the road
4. Preventive and proactive maintenance.
The first step in designing…"
"The problem of bad roads and potholes can be split into several intelerlocking problems
1. Preventing roads from going bad or from developing potholes. Prevention
2. Fixing potholes before they destroy the road. Pro-active maintenance.
"Questions like this should actually go to the Q&A Forum but since it is topical, we can address it.
We are moderating questions and answers, infact all posts. Anyone can post a problem to be analysed and for solutions to be proferred. Our first…"